4g Lte Phones on Page PlusSome 4g lte phones are having issues getting data on the page plus network. This is due to a network verification issue that page plus has with this new technology. Don't worry, we have a fix for it. This issue is mostly on the Razr and the Thunderbolt but this method will work on all 4g phones.
This is the process to bypass the verification issues with 4g lte phones on the page plus network:
- Turn the 4g phone off.
- Do an esn change and put a different phone onto the page plus account. For this example we will say a droid x has been switched to the account.
- Make a call on the droid x
- Turn the droid x off
- Put the 4g phone back on the page plus account
- Turn the 4g phone back on and make a phone call on the 4g phone.
- The internet should pop up
- Remember to instruct the customer to never dial *228 on a flashed phone on page plus. The phone will instantly go into roaming and the internet will cut off
We hope this information helps everyone out a little bit. As always dont hesitate to ask us any questions you might have.
If you have not signed up for the remotesquaD dealer flashing software you can do so here