Flashing the iPhone 4 Instructions
Flashing the iPhone
Pre flash instructions
- Install latest version of iTunes Click to Download
- Jailbreak your iPhone using your preferred method of jailbreak. We reccommend evasi0n
- Install open ssh on your phone, through cydia. Not on your computer.
- Connect the iPhone to your local Wifi
- Open cydia, then search for and install ‘Openssh’
- If openSSH is not installed the software will crash
- Install any updates requested by cydia.
- If cydia askes you to reboot after update, do so.
Install Carrier Bundle and Commcenter Patch
- In cydia, add the source “http://itiaprepo.com/remotesquad”
- Install the commcenter patch from that source.
- Install the carrier bundle for the carrier you need.
Flash the iPhone 4
- On the iPhone, go to Settings –> General –> Auto-Lock and set it to “Never”.
- Plug the phone into the pc and give the flasher a minute to display the phones information.
- Click ‘Connect’.
- If the flasher says ‘failed to connnect’ then run the iPhone connection fix to resolve that issue.
- Click ‘Read’.
- You can repeat this every 20 seconds until the phone has initiated and the program reads its MIN/MDN/SID
- Select your carrier from the drop down box.
- Enter your MDN, MIN, and SID.
- Click ‘Write’.
- Please be aware that the writing process can take up to 2 minutes. Be patient and let it finish its process.
- After the software says “Flash complete”, on the iPhone go to Settings –> General –> Auto-Lock and set it to “1 minute”.
- Click disconnect and your phone will reboot.
- Do not forget to power the phone off manually and reboot it.
- WHen the phone comes on, dial *228 or your appropriate OTA programming code.
comments powered by Disqus